Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Niagara Falls


Also while in PA we took a "day" trip up to Niagara Falls. We left @ 5:00 am and didn't get back until about 2:30 am the next day! It was worth it though. It really was spectacular. We went on a fairy that takes you up right next to the falls. They give you ponchos because you get soaked! It's like you're in the middle of a huge storm. The falls are divided into two; the American Falls, and Horseshoe Falls. You need to either take the fairy or go to the Canadian side to really get a good view of Horseshoe Falls. I recommend walking to Canada, it took over 3 hours for us to drive across and back over the boarder!

4 comments:

Christine said...

Oh my gosh! How did we get so lucky?? I almost fell out of my chair when I saw all your new posts! See....it's fun huh??

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

I thought the same thing as Christine I was going to your blog to make comments on the fact that you needed to add stuff because I wanted to see PA pictures and here they are YAY!! Your trip looked fun, well not the 3 hours in the car to go over the border but besides that, fun!! Glad you are home though....

Allie said...

Yay! Pictures! Glad you guys had fun!

Christine said...

I'm giving up on your blog. :)