Friday, January 11, 2008

01/05/08 Girl's day, evening, and night!

I had a girl’s day/night with my sister VeNicia, and our friends Allie and Christine. We went to Rod Works, and Ikea, and then dinked around at the mall while we waited to get seated at the new Cheesecake Factory! While we waited we tried on fake hair and some sample makeup,

and got our hair curled at one of those kiosks. Some of us even tried on whole manikins!

Dinner was definitely worth the wait. Then we went and saw “PS I Love You”. I’ve cried during movies before, but never the WHOLE thing! It was really good though. It was a really fun night!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Why did I feel like I was the only one crying?? I didn't see anyone else crying!

Mary E Heaps said...

VoNique, you look so beautiful in this picture!