Tuesday, May 20, 2008

04/27/08 Happy 6th Anniversary to Us!

Jared and I recently celebrated our 6 year anniversary! We spent all day together. That was the best part = ). We started the day by having him kick my butt at tennis. Then we went shopping together. We like to go along with the "traditional" gift themes. Six years is your Iron/Candy anniversary. We ended up getting a cute iron trivet and then each picked out some candy to smuggle into the movie theater. I also enlarged one of my favorite wedding pictures and framed our marriage certificate. While we were at the mall we got our picture take in one of those booths (We've been doing that every anniversary and keeping the pictures in a book). We ate at Chili's (one of my favorites) and then saw "Fool's Gold". I thought it was cute. Jared likes to call it "How to Lose a Fool's Sahara in 10 Days" or something like that (since Mathew Macanawhoy, or whatever his last name is, and Kate Hudson have been in so many movies together). Anywho...it was a wonderful day! I'm so lucky to have such a great husband!


4 comments:

Candace said...

Congrats Vo and Jared! Your day sounded really fun. Way to fit it all in there. Happy almost Memorial Day break!

VeNicia said...

I absolutely love love love how perfect you are for each other! What fun traditions you have. You are my inspiration =o) I'm glad you had such a nice day, niquey.

Sara Myers said...

so, it kind of scared me when I started hearing your background music, but I love it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.