Monday, March 3, 2008

Girls Night! 02/23/08

Allison and I met my old roommate Christine at a really cute fabric store in Lehi. We picked out some fabric to make aprons. Later VeNicia met us as Christine's house. We all brought yummy appetizers (Queso, 7 layer dip, artichoke dip, veggie tray, etc.) Christine finished her apron so fast, and it turned out so cute! VeNicia just helped us an played on her new palm pilot. Allie and I didn't finish. Mine's taking forever, and it looks more like a prom dress than an apron! I'm going to need to wear an apron on over my apron! I'll finish it though. And the next time I need to cook at a formal dance....I'll be ready.


4 comments:

Allie said...

Yes I do love your prom dress! I think we should do letters this month w/ yummy food again!

Adam, Jenn + Collin said...

So I want to see your prom dress Vo. Your friends apron looks soooo cute! I'm all for doing letters. I want to do some that say Collin!

Lindsey said...

but it's so cute. i loved it!

Julie said...

Hey how are you doing? I found your blog through Sarah Egbert's blog. I loved reading through your blog to see what you guys have been up to. I am so sorry about your mom. You guys seem really happy though and it was fun to see!