Thursday, April 9, 2009

Jan 2009 - Soldier's Hollow & Misc

I'm back so soon! Am I going to fast for you? Cause I only have 4 comments on my last post. And one of them's mine! = )

01/03/09 - We had our official combined birthday party at Soldier's Hollow up in Midway, UT. They have these long sledding lanes that you tube down. We got a big group together and had a blast! Thanks to everyone that came! (Especially thanks to the Jensens for the sweet hook-ups!) If you've never been there you really need to go sometime. They've got great hot chocolate too.







So I'm lucky to have the pictures of that that I do because I lost several weeks worth of pictures when my something electronical malfunctioned. I still don't know if it was the card, or the reader, the camera, or the computer. But it was really sad. = ( I only lost a few from the sledding day though.

January was when I started school again, and I was also called to be the 1st Counselor in our Relief Society Presidency. So things started getting quite a bit busier for me. (Hence, the 1/3 of a year with no blogging!)

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

WHAAAAT!??! Holy moly!! I uh...I don't know what to say! I think I clicked on your blog either by accident or from habit, and it took me a good 15 seconds to realize that I was looking at ANOTHER new blog! I was kind of just like, "what..is...this...OH!!" haha. Nice work, little lady! Hooray for Soldier's Hollow!

Christine said...

Someday we're really going to go with you. :)

Chelsea said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Way cute! Ours is robieandchelsea.blogspot.com

Chris and Christy said...

hey VoNique! no we're not pregnant. we're just getting ready to do invitro :)