Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Most Ghetto Car I've Ever Seen

I (Jared) saw the most ghetto car I’ve ever seen the other night.

I was enjoying Christmas dinner when I was told I needed to move my car. They said I was blocking the driveway. But I knew that wasn’t possible, since VoNique and I were some of the first guests to arrive.

In fact, the car that needed to “get by me” was parked behind me.

So, I moved my car anyway. Turns out…the car behind me was broken and didn’t drive in reverse. Ghetto, huh?

Got your own ghetto car experiences? We'd love to hear 'em.

2 comments:

shelley said...

hey vonique, this is shelley i don't really have a comment about the car but i got your christmas card and i was so excited to hear from you guys!!! i hope everything is okay!! call me sometime k or e-mail me mings1n2@hotmail.com have a good day!!

Tiffany said...

Hey guys!!! It was great to get your comment on our blog! We were talking about you guys a little while back and wishing we hadn't lost contact too! We've been living for the last three years in Arizona- Jimmy started a Landscape Company and its been going great. I'm going to email you the xmas card that we just sent out... Thanks for your post! That totally put smiles on our faces today!
Tiffany and Jimmy