Friday, December 28, 2007

Our Birthdays...Why isn't it spelled 'birthdaies"?

12/18/07 Jared's real birthday is Dec 21st and mine's Dec 27th. Both suck because even if we're actually in town, none of our friends are! So we celebrated early! We rented out a tumbling gym. It was a lot of fun! They had a huge foam pit that you could rope-swing into, or jump from a trampoline. And they had this huge gerbil-ball-like-thing. You climb into it and people roll you around. It was outstanding! Then we went back to our place for some cakes and ice cream. Good times.




12/21/07 On Jared's real birthday we had our friends Tyler and Carly come over, and we used our new "Top Secret Recipes" cookbook to make P.F Chang's lettuce wraps. They were so incredibly good! (The wraps, not Tyler and Carly. Although they were well behaved.) Then we watched The Bourne Ultimatum. I love that series.

12/27/07 On my real birthday I took the day off work. I slept in, went to the gym, and then went and got my hair trimmed! They just took off an inch or so and added a few layers and some short stuff around my face. I like it! I'll add pictures later. Then we went with the McGrews to Tucano's for dinner. It was fun. I love that place. They have an all you can eat salad bar, and they bring all different kinds of meat around to your table. I love meat...and Jared.

2 comments:

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

yay, Happy birthday!! The tumbling gym looks fun, sad we were not there for it. I love your new brown outfit.

Leah said...

That is a great idea to celebrate early. I bet it really stinks having your b-days in the whirlwind of holiday stuff. At least you can sympathize with each other. :)
I got your Christmas card in the mail. Very cute!!! Thanks for thinking of us. I will send ours in a few days for a "new year" card! I was a little slow this year!
I'm glad you put your blog address on it. I love blogs. You can get to mine by clicking on it through my profile. Anyway, I will visit your blog often!