Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Thanksgiving Time 2007

I actually have some time on my hands today, so I think I'll get caught up on my blog! Sorry I've been slacking. I've probably lost all of my fans now. I did have fans...right? = ) Anywho...

So first of all my Dad's been in town since the beginning of November! He was scheduled to go back to Washington Dec 28th, but we just tricked him to staying until January 5th! Muhahahaha!

11/22/07 We had Thanksgiving at my brother Barry's house. He and his wife Rita always make so much good food! My Dad, VeNicia, and some of Rita's family were there. My brother Brett and his family were up from Vegas and were there too! It's always nice to spend time with family.


11/23/07 Barry took a bunch of us to the Jazz vs. Hornets game! New Orleans got their butts handed to 'em!


11/24/07 We had a huge family day at the church by my sister's house in Bountiful. My Dad was there, 2 of my brothers, 2 of my sisters, and their families (spouses and about 14 of my nieces and nephews) were all there! We had pizza and used the gym there to play a bunch of games. It was a lot of fun! Good times.



11/30/07 So at my work we have quite the collection of rednecks, hillbillies, and other such country folk. So on one of my co-worker's last days, a bunch of us went shooting! I'd never shot any sort of a gun before, and don't have plans to in the near future, so I thought I'd go. It was a lot of fun. We went to lunch and then went and shot clay pigeons out in the yucky weather. I couldn't tell you if I used a riffle or a shot gun; all I know is I hit one! Yeah!

1 comment:

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

yay!!! an update! I feel complete now... Sounds like you have been having fun. Hope you had a great birthday!