Monday, August 25, 2008

Canoeing

08/23/08- I wanted to do something fun with my Dad while he was in town. (He left today = ( .) So on Saturday we went canoeing on the Provo River! It was a lot of fun. We paddled out to Utah Lake and headed back….well some of us paddled back. (I’ll leave out the part about my Dad’s hip bugging him and picking him up with the car.) Anywho, it was great weather for it. It wasn’t too hot on the water with the canopy of trees overhead. It was really pretty. I think we’re going to try and go again before summer’s over, so let me know if you’re interested!

7 comments:

Allie said...

That was fun when we went awhile ago! I'm glad you got to spend some time with your dad.

Ash said...

I've always wanted to do that on the provo. Looks fun!

Candace said...

Looks fun Vo! You're getting all sporty. Me and Jared are back in town so let's play! I really want to hang out. We're going to get in one last vacation this weekend and then we're here to stay. I'll call you soon.

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

OHHH.... remember when we went canoeing. fun times, remember swinging off the rope swing and dan running me into a log and I almost got decapitated. so much fun, glad you got to go back!!

Chris and Christy said...

now look how much fun that looks! Your dad is cute.
sorry its taken so long for me to respond to you, my new job doesn't let me surf the web..crazy huh?! haha. Chris and I have been down here for a month now! Wow, that went by fast. Both of our families are from here and Chris' job is based out of PHX. So, as for my blog thing, I think Chris did it and it was in the layout option?? sorry, not much help there! Hope you guys are having fun!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! this is tawsha from the ward, I came across your blog today!
This looks like so much fun!

VeNicia said...

Um, don't tell dad someone said he is 'cute'.

So, I guess you all know I'm Mormon now. Thanks for warning me on that one, Jared =oP