Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The dentist can be good

My dentist office had a customer appreciation day. They rented out the Scera Pool for a couple of hours last Saturday and said we could go for free and invite whoever we wanted to! All of you no-shows totally missed out! The weather was really nice. They had lots of yummy food for free (muffins, fruit, snow cones, cotton candy). All you can eat cotton candy? Sounds like a good way to round up business for a dentist. In more ways than one. Anywho, thanks for coming McGrews. We had a great time! (I actually went some where with out taking pictures so maybe next time.)

On a side note, can I just say that Jared is so cool? Jared used to be on the diving team in high school and they had a diving board at the pool. Jared can do the coolest dives! I should take a video next time. I swear he could be in the Olympics! Everyone around was like "Wow!" Especially me = )

4 comments:

Allie said...

That was lots of fun thanks for the invite! What? We must have missed the diving show. We'll have to see it another time!

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

what a clever dentist you have!

Leah said...

You so should have taken pictures. I'd like to see those dives...next time.
Sounds like your dentist is really cool. Good times.

Candace said...

Vo, your day sounds like a ton of fun. My Jared mentioned that your Jared used to dive a few days ago when we were watching the Olympics. I had no idea, but that is so sweet! I have to see it live one day.