Sunday, June 1, 2008

05/30/08 Sister's Night

So about once a month two of my sister's that live in the area and I get together for sister's night. We eat, shop, watch movies, play games, and...shoot guns. We invited our cousin Kathy to come along this time and we went to a shooting range. It was a lot of fun!
They guy helping us said, "Now show me how you'll hold it." And this is what he got:
We're funny.
I'm a terrible shot but VeNicia did pretty freakin awesome. We mostly shot pistols, but the guy helping us brought out some automatics like the M-16s they use in the military. Those things are huge. And loud! I'd jump everytime it fired!




Then we went to the Cheesecake Factory, which is always good. (Except for that nasty cheesecake stuff they serve there. ) We got right in too! It was a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Allie said...

Looks like fun! I've always wanted to go to a shooting range!

Candace said...

Vo, I'm totally jealous of your ability to shoot! It's like you could be a hunter or something.