Monday, June 23, 2008

Last Weekend

06/20/08 On Friday we went to the Thanksgiving Point Gardens with Wendy, Adam, and VeNicia. It was really pretty. They say it covers about 50 acres!



06/21/08 On Saturday we went to the Veteran's Memorial Pool in Provo. It's only $3 to get in! We went with the McGrew's, Mike's tutee from the Big Brother program, VeNicia, her friend Jed & his brother TJ. The weather was so nice! Jared and I mostly just laid out in the shallow part of the kiddie pool. I think I could do that every day. Poor Jared has to work outside in the heat all day and the last thing he feels like doing with his spare time is hanging out in the sun all day! Then we went back to the McGrew's for a yummy BBQ.
06/22/08 We celebrated my brother Barry's birthday. Any time we eat with them you have to roll me home! They make the best food! And lots of it! We watched "Jumper". It was pretty good, but I thought it had a few holes in the plot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, like the whole thing was a giant plot hole. Jumper was LAME! I want my Redbox free code back.
Ryan G

mamaste said...

you guys are always doing fun stuff. hope all is well in p-town.

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

oh that looks so pretty, glad you had fun.

Sara Myers said...

You guys have some beautiful, pics:)