Sunday, June 15, 2008

Friday the 13th

Friday night we went to dinner at the Bamboo Hut and then went minigolfing with VeNicia and the McGrews. We went to the Cascade Range. Instead of windmills and volcanos, they have rough white carpet for sand traps and real little water traps (see picture below...ignore our balls). It was a lot of fun!


Nice form VeNicia! (What's that orange thing by your foot?)

No, Ed McMan didn't find VeNicia at the golf course. VeNicia hit a hole in one on the last shot! You wouldn't beleive the size gift certificates they're passing out these days! (And you shouldn't. Jared's holding the check a few inches from the camera and VeNicia's several feet away. Pretty cool though huh? = )

4 comments:

VeNicia said...

I can't believe you're telling ALL my mini-golfing secrets. =oP Fun times.

Ash said...

you guys are hilarious.

Allie said...

I love the big check idea! Lets play again soon I really want to do night games!

VeNicia said...

Yes! Night Games! I'm totally in. How about Friday night? Or Saturday? Or both? I leave next Thursday--let's do it before I go. And when I come back. =o)