Sunday, June 1, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Let me start by saying you don't have to worry, my life is fully documented. I schedule my events in to my little palm pilot, I take pictures and sometimes video clips while I'm there, I write about it in my journal, some events have been scrapbooked, and now I blog about it too! I feel like I'm missing something. Maybe I should choreograph an interpretive dance that tells my life story.

Anywho our friends Jared and Candace invited us to go to her grandma's cabin for Memorial Day. We had great food, got our butts kicked twice at "Ticket to Ride" (great game, even when you lose) and watched "Catch Me if You Can" while we sat by the fire we built with about 30 matches and the entire Sunday paper. We were going to go four-wheeling, but it snowed! It wasn't just a few flakes either. It was a lot of fun! Thanks again!

No comments: